Terms & Conditions
Effective date: 25 March 2022
Welcome to RentGuarantor.com
- RentGuarantor Limited (07913370) , registered in England & Wales at Finsgate, 5-7 Cranwood Street, London, England, EC1V 9EE is a wholly owned subsidiary of RentGuarantor Holdings PLC (10510999) and forms part of the RentGuarantor Holdings group of companies.
- Ezylet Ltd ("Ezylet"), registered in Gibraltar with number 114299, 57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar owns and operates RentGuarantor.com on behalf of RentGuarantor Limited.
- Please review these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this Website. Your use of this Website indicates your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the services available from https://www.rentguarantor.com and any of its current or future sub-domains unless modified in accordance with clause 1.3.
- All Rent Guarantor Contracts which are applied for through RentGuarantor.com are fulfilled by RentGuarantor Limited (Company Number 07913370) a subsidiary of RentGuarantor Holdings PLC (Company Number 10510999).
- If you create a RentGuarantor.com account using any promotional link or code, you shall also be bound by the Terms and Conditions relating to that specific promotion. Promotional specific Terms and Conditions will be available to view through the promotional link.
- From time to time RentGuarantor.com and associated Ezylet brands would like to send you promotional materials. After registering with us, we will give you the option to tick a box signifying your consent for us to send you promotional and marketing materials. By ticking the box you agree for RentGuarantor.com and associated Ezylet brands to contact you for this purpose. To opt out of receiving these please click here
Property rights and use of material
- All trademarks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the materials on this Website (as well as the organization and layout of this Website) together with the underlying software code are owned directly by Us. Without Our prior written permission, you may not copy, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or transfer any material on this Website or the underlying software code whether in whole or in part. However, a single copy of the contents of this Website may be downloaded, printed or copied for your personal non-commercial use.
- If you violate any of these Terms & Conditions, your permission to use the materials on the Website automatically ceases and you must destroy any copies you have made of it immediately.
- You may only use this Website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and, in any event, for lawful and proper purposes which includes complying with all applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice within the UK or other jurisdiction from which you are accessing this Website.
- In particular, you agree that you will not:
- Post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via this Website which is or may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or otherwise illegal
- Use this Website in a manner which causes or may cause an infringement of the rights of any other
- Make any unauthorized, false or fraudulent advertisement
- Use any software, routine or device to interfere or attempt to interfere electronically or manually with the operation or functionality of this Website including but not limited to uploading or making available files containing corrupt data or viruses via whatever means,
- Deface, alter or interfere with the front end look and feel of this Website or the underlying software code
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this Website or related infrastructure
- Obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access, via whatever means, to any of Our networks
- A fair usage policy limit of
- Nine Thousand Nine Hundred and Ninety Nine (9,999) property listings applies where unlimited property listings on Ezylet.com are advertised as included in your subscription
- Without prejudice to any of Our other rights (whether at law or otherwise) We reserve the right to:
- Cancel your advertisements without reference to you and/or
- Deny you access to this Website where we believe (in Our absolute discretion) that you are in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions
- When you give us content, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the copyright, trademarks, database rights and all other intellectual property rights you have in the content, in any media known now or in the future. In addition, you waive all moral rights you have in the content to the fullest extent permitted by law. (We need these rights to host and display your content.)
- RentGuarantor.com charges fees for some of its services. When you purchase an account plan or use a service that has a fee, you have an opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be charged based on Our pricing structures which we may change from time to time. We may choose to temporarily change the fees for our services for promotional events or new services, and such changes are effective when we post the temporary promotional event or new service on the Site.
- Unless otherwise stated, all fees are payable in GBP. You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes (including any VAT) associated with using the Site in a timely manner with a valid payment method. If your payment method fails or your account is overdue, we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms. (This includes, without limitation, charging other payment methods on file with us and retaining collection agencies and legal advisers.) You agree that we may issue you with invoices in electronic format by e-mail.
- All sales are final, no refund will be offered upon cancellation of a subscription or Rent Guarantee Agreement
- We defines a calendar month as being 30 days from the date of purchase of a particular plan. A calendar year is defined as 365 days from the date of purchase of a particular plan.
- By availing of the free advertising with Ezylet.com, which is included in some account packages, you agree to the Ezylet.com Terms & Conditions.
Links to other websites
- This Website may include links to other internet sites. We do not endorse any such Websites and We are not responsible for the information, material, products or services contained on or accessible through those websites. Your access and use of such Websites remains solely at your own risk.
- These Terms and Conditions, your use of this Website, any downloaded material from it and the operation of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Gibraltar law. You and Ezylet both agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Gibraltar.
Limitation of liability
- In no event will We be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential losses or damages of whatsoever kind arising out of access to, or the use of this Website or any information contained in it, including loss of profit and the like whether or not in the contemplation of the parties, whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- You will not hold RentGuarantor Limited responsible for other users' actions or inactions.
- Ezylet does all it reasonably can to provide continuous and secure access to our services but We cannot guarantee the same and operation of the Site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. While we will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain an uninterrupted service, we cannot guarantee this and we do not give any promises or warranties (whether express or implied) about the availability of our services.
- We (including affiliates, officers, directors, Agents and employees) shall not be liable to you in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any business losses, such as loss of data, profits, revenue, business, opportunity, goodwill, reputation or business interruption or for any losses which are not reasonably foreseeable by us arising out of your use of our Site.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit or exclude Our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from Our negligence or the negligence of Our Agents or employees or for any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
Disclaimer of warranty
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, We disclaim all implied warranties with regard to the information, services and materials contained on this Website. All such information, services and materials are provided as is and as available without warranty of any kind.
- Ezylet makes no warranty, implied or explicit, that any part of the service will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free, timely, secure, accurate, reliable or any quality, nor that the content is safe in any manner for download. You understand and agree that neither Ezylet nor any participant in the site and its services provides professional advice of any kind and that use of such advice or other information is solely at your own risk and without our liability of any kind.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Us harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense (including reasonable legal fees) related to your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions contain all the terms of your agreement with Us relating to your use of this Website. No other written or oral statement (including statements in any brochure or promotional literature published by us) will be incorporated.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Ezylet Ltd. with respect to the use of the RentGuarantor.com portal. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will be posted on RentGuarantor.com and will take immediate effect.
- To close your account, please email
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
Last Updated 25th March 2022